This recipe was inspired by Maria Ushakova
Chocolate and Raspberry Chia Pudding
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk or non-dairy milk
- 5 squares dark chocolate, save 1 for grating
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries, save some for garnish
- 2 teaspoons raspberry jam
- Melt 4 squares of chocolate in small pot over low heat. Stir in 1 cup of non-dairy milk. Turn off and let it cool.
- Puree raspberries and 1 cup non-dairy milk in blender. Pour into a container and add 3 tablespoons of chia seeds. Cover and place in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Poured cooled chocolate mixture in a container and add 3 tablespoons of chia seeds. Cover and place in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Place ½ of the chocolate chia mix in 2 small bowls or jars. Place ½ of the raspberry chia mix on top of each.
- Grate remaining chocolate square.
- Garnish each with raspberries and shaved chocolate.