- 2 cans black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 fresh jalapenos, diced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3- 4 tablespoons lime juice (1 lime)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and mix gently to coat.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This tastes so good and minus the tortilla chips is also very good for you. Can also be eaten as a salad or in lettuce leaves.