- ½ cup Earth Balance vegan margarine or coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup *vegan chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together the Earth Balance and brown sugar, then add the almond milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the wet & dry ingredients, then fold in the chocolate chips
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet, then flatten them out a bit with your palm.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
*Vegan chocolate chip brands:
Enjoy Life – Dark Chocolate Morsels, Mega Chunks, Mini Chips
SunSpire – Dairy Free Chocolate Dream Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, Organic Fair Trade 65% Cacao Bittersweet Baking Chips, Organic Fair Trade 42% Cacao Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
Trader Joe’s – Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Whole Foods – 365 Everyday Value® Vegan Chocolate Chips